InTouch physical therapists are highly trained professionals who, as a part of the InTouch Team, are committed to helping you get back to a healthy life.
Physical Therapy is an allied health profession, which utilizes a comprehensive evaluation of the patient’s biomechanical system, which may include assessment of the neurological and musculoskeletal systems. The main goals of treatment are to restore and/or improve functional mobility and strength, optimize activities of daily living and relieve and/ or control pain. Therapists may use one or a combination of the following therapeutic modalities to achieve treatment goals:
- Functionally based therapeutic exercises (including aerobic conditioning)
- Functional training in self-care and home management, including training of Caregivers if required.
- Physical agents, mechanical and/or thermal modalities
- Electrotherapeutic modalities
- Education and ergonomic training
InTouch Physical Therapists are uniquely qualified to evaluate and treat biomechanical dysfunction. We take a total body assessment and treatment approach to maximize return to functional activity, whether it is work related or sports and recreation related.